24 Hour Emergency Response
SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton and Southern Lake Counties is available 24 hours a day for fire emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with fire damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of a fire damage.
A hole in the chimney caused this home to catch fire while the homeowner was out of town. We received the initial call in the middle of the night on a weekend and were onsite with crews within a few short hours. On this job, we were able to:
- Secure the property by boarding and tarping
- Quickly restore power to the home
- Extract water and dry the structure to prevent further damage
- Inventory, pack, clean and store salvageable contents
- Update the insurance company and customer before they could be on site
- Stabilize the structure and contents to prevent further damage
When the homeowner returned a week after the date of loss, he was shocked by how much we were able to accomplish while he was out of town. He was thankful that we were able to take care of his property so that he did not have to cut his vacation short.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 219-779-7577
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton and Southern Lake Counties has the specific fire damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in fire damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your fire damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the fire-damaged home or business
- When did the fire occur?
- What caused the fire damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton and Southern Lake Counties
SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton and Southern Lake specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.